Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

As 2012 came to a close, I found myself, wondering where the heck did the year go. So here's a quick recap of what I remember, January was filled with plenty of dog shows, snow days and learning to crawl, February was my birthday and more crawling, March was a biggy, with the celebration of Aiden's FIRST birthday, April, and May are kinda of a blur, the end of June we moved into our new rental house, July and August was full of more dog shows, sun, fun, 4-H, and our 4th wedding Anniversary, September Anthony got promoted and learning to walk, October was the return of pumpkin patches and halloween costumes, November was family Thanksgiving, and for the first time in a VERY long time my grandparents were home for the holiday, December was filled with tons of holiday memories, an amazing trip to South Carolina and of course, Christmas. In amongst all of that Aiden grew like a weed, learned to walk, babbled away and laugh hysterically at us, the dogs and best of all his toots!

The worst part of 2012 was loss of Kirby. He left me on October 4. Most importantly he was with us, and enjoying life. I miss him everyday.

So here comes 2013....I don't know if I am ready! I think I am going to start off the year by being thankful. While I am always thankful, I am going to make a better effort to voice it. Let me start off by saying, I love my husband. I am thankful for him everyday, he puts up with my craziness and is always willing to participate in my adventures. Anthony, I love you, you are everything to me and more. Aiden is the best thing that ever happened to us, and I am so thankful that I share him with you. To my parents, thank you for always babysitting, supporting and loving us. There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for you. Jason, my dear brother, you have taught Aiden so much, annoying or not, you are truly a great teacher, babysitter and friend to not only Aiden, but to Anthony and I. We wish you the very best in 2013 it is looking awfully bright for you!

Lastly to my friends and extended family, you all play an amazing roll in our lives. I love you, we love you. Thank you for supporting, loving and learning with us. It's been an amazing year and 2013 is looking even better.

So 2013, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment